YoungCapital is looking for a talented full-time DevOps engineer in Hoofddorp
Noxa is a development club (average age 27) and a subsidiary of YoungCapital. YoungCapital is the parent company of StudentenWerk, StudentJob and YoungCapital Professionals, among others.
We are growing fast. Very fast. This is because we come up with razor-sharp solutions that continue to astonish our clients. To make us even smarter, accelerate our growth and make our clients even happier, we are looking for a talented DevOps engineer to help us with the further expansion and management of our IT infrastructure. The coming year, we plan to switch from Amazon Web Services to Google Cloud and a workflow based on Docker and Kubernetes.
Among other things, you will work with us on systems that are used to help more than 45,000 students a year to find work and get paid on time. Recruitment takes place via various websites. We currently have a database of almost 5 million candidates from various countries. As well as employment sites, we are also working on: salary processing software, planning systems, invoicing software, e-learning applications and competence software.
Among other things, this position involves:
- Automation of processes currently carried out manually in relation to configuration management, using tools like Chef;
- Management of the basic provisioning and deploy recipes for our developers;
- Management of tools to perform monitoring, automated deployments and back-ups;
- Making various applications deployable together with our developers;
- Researching new techniques and giving shape to the new service provision;
- Setting up and managing the monitoring of web applications.
What we offer:
- Regular get-togethers with your team;
- A personal training budget of € 1000 per year;
- You can decide yourself what time you start or whether you work from home;
- A delicious lunch and good coffee;
- Gaming, table tennis and table football during working hours;
- A Mac (Macbook or Macbook Pro) will be made available to you;
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby or PHP;
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Bash or Perl;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Chef (prerequisite);
- Experience with Debian or Ubuntu;
- Experience with a Continuous Integration system;
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud;
- Knowledge of MySQL and ElasticSearch.
Feeling excited? Then apply online straight away via the application button or e-mail your CV and motivational letter to Manon ten Holter at firstname.lastname@example.org.