Business Development Manager Transport & Logistics
NINtec is a global information technology services, solutions and product engineering company with more than 1400 professionals serving our customers across 30 countries in 5 continents.
We specialize in transforming our clients' business by providing the right insight and deploying the most sought after technology solutions. Our Centers of Excellence (Technology and Domain) have been created by ICT experts who make the most challenging technology and business constraints in IT, the least impediments to our clients' success.
Our areas of expertise are: Transport & Logistics, Automotive, Healthcare, Publishing, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail, Software Product Houses and Independent Software Vendors.
The Transport and Logistics eco system is changing rapidly and advanced information technology is one of the key enablers in bringing this change at an accelerated pace to the marketplace. As our business is expanding in this vertical, we are looking for talented, skilled and ambitious professionals to join our team.
Are you that unique person that understands how digital transformation will impact logistics in LCL and NVOCC? Are you keen on trends that will influence how efficiency and effectiveness in collaboration are key to stakeholders in the logistics value chain? Do you have constant strive for excellence, are you passionate about IT innovations and want to work in a collaborative and energetic environment, then we have the right challenge for you as BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS @ NINtec.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate viable sales leads and prospects through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and other programs.
- Customer delight, enhancing our services, investigate the accounts business processes and build profitable win/win situations.
- Develop and execute business plans for managing accounts and continuous improvement. Provide market- and competitor information to appropriate channel within the company.
- Lead various work groups through strong communication and management skills
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously and think creatively to make recommendations regarding execution strategies and potential solutions.
- You’ll be in charge of overseeing and maintaining the relationships with our client-base on all levels. You will act as escalation point for any issues, and drive towards resolution/ corrective action.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably in the field of Transport & Logistics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic, transport, logistics and supply chain combined with software technology, data analysis, planning, assessment and management skills
- Strong & broad sales skills and having the ability to implement software solutions into the Transport & Logistics vertical
- Experience with offshoring, WMS and NVOCC solutions (FCL & LCL) is a plus.
- Good team worker while able to work independently.
- Excellent strategic and creative skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- You are a passionate person and willing to travel for the job
- Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. We offer a challenging working environment, opportunity for personal growth, and an international career development. You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise with training on the job.
Are you interested it? click the button below.